LFN Members email@example.com
Welcome to the LF Networking members mailing list group. LFN brings together eight top networking projects to increase harmonization across platforms, communities, and ecosystems. The LFN projects address major industry challenges and through collaboration between end users, vendors, and developers, are transforming all aspects of the network and accelerating open source deployments.
The Technical Projects under the LF Networking umbrella include the following:
- FD.io: Open source high-performance IO services framework for dynamic computing environments
- ONAP: Design, creation, orchestration, monitoring and life cycle management of open source and commercial VNFs and legacy networks
- OPNFV: Through system level integration, deployment and testing, OPNFV creates a reference platform to accelerate network transformation
- OpenDaylight: Most deployed open source controller
- OpenSwitch: Open source Linux-based network operating system (NOS) solution based on disaggregated design for OCP-compliant hardware and virtual machines.
- PDNA: Scalable big data analytics platform for networks and services
- SNAS: Distributed, low-footprint collector leveraging high performing message bus for real-time BGP predictive analytics
- Tungsten Fabric: A software-defined network and security fabric built for rapid deployment at scale
- 301 Members
- 2 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.