firstname.lastname@example.orgLF Networking (LFN) brings together eight top networking projects to increase harmonization across platforms, communities, and ecosystems. The LFN projects address major industry challenges and through collaboration between end users, vendors, and developers, are transforming all aspects of the network and accelerating open source deployments:
- Anuket: A common model, standardized reference infrastructure specifications, and conformance and performance frameworks for VNFs & CNFs
- FD.io: Open source high-performance IO services framework for dynamic computing environments
- ONAP: Design, creation, orchestration, monitoring and life cycle management of open source and commercial VNFs and legacy networks
- OpenDaylight: Most deployed open source controller
- PDNA: Scalable big data analytics platform for networks and services
- SNAS: Distributed, low-footprint collector leveraging high performing message bus for real-time BGP predictive analytics
- Tungsten Fabric: A software-defined network and security fabric built for rapid deployment at scale
- XGVela: An open source cloud native PaaS for applications and telco network functions to enable new services.
- 811 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.