LF Networking (LFN) brings together seven top networking projects to increase harmonization across platforms, communities, and ecosystems. The LFN projects address major industry challenges and through collaboration between end users, vendors, and developers, are transforming all aspects of the network and accelerating open source deployments.
- OpenDaylight: Most deployed open source controller
- OPNFV: Through system level integration, deployment and testing, OPNFV creates a reference platform to accelerate network transformation
- ONAP: Design, creation, orchestration, monitoring and life cycle management of open source and commercial VNFs and legacy networks
- FD.io: Open source high-performance IO services framework for dynamic computing environments
- PDNA: Scalable big data analytics platform for networks and services
- SNAS: Distributed, low-footprint collector leveraging high performing message bus for real-time BGP predictive analytics
- Tungsen Fabric: A software-defined network and security fabric built for rapid deployment at scale
- 680 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.