From: lfn-vtec@... <lfn-vtec@...> On Behalf Of Casey Cain
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2020 9:50 AM
To: lfn-vtec@...
Subject: [lfn-vtec] Topic Minutes page and template

Hi, everyone.

I've created a landing page for the minutes here:
https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/0g9oAg

I have also created a template for creating new minutes pages and a daily summaries page as well.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Casey Cain

Technical Program Manager / Community Architect

Linux Foundation

IRC: CaseyLF

WeChat: okaru6

Voice: +1.408.641.0193