Topics

Program Committee meeting Fri Sept 25th?

Perala, Timo (Nokia - FI/Espoo)

Hi,

We are to have a call this coming Friday, right?

I could not find the calendar invite. Did I miss it (again)? Did not see one in groups.io either…

cheers

Timo

Casey Cain

I sent a meeting update earlier today with the new meeting URL.  Please confirm that you received it.

Best,
Casey Cain
Technical Program Manager / Community Architect
Linux Foundation
_________________
IRC: CaseyLF
WeChat: okaru6
Voice: +1.408.641.0193

On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 7:37 AM Perala, Timo (Nokia - FI/Espoo) <timo.perala@...> wrote:

Hi,

We are to have a call this coming Friday, right?

I could not find the calendar invite. Did I miss it (again)? Did not see one in groups.io either…

cheers

Timo

Lincoln Lavoie

Nothing is syncing onto my calendar yet.

--
Lincoln Lavoie
Senior Engineer, Broadband Technologies

Perala, Timo (Nokia - FI/Espoo)

Thanks Casey, the message came over the night and it is also visible in groups.io.

Not related to this call more general observation. It is quite interesting that the calendar invite from groups.io never appear as such in my outlook, they always land to inbox as regular email with a calendar entry as an attachment. But I guess that’s a feature and slowly I’m learning to live with the feature.

cheers

Timo