Topics

Notes from May 22nd call, agenda for May 29th?

Perala, Timo (Nokia - FI/Espoo)

Hi VTEC,

Unfortunately I was unable to join the VTEC call last week Friday (May 22nd). Would there be short notes available of what was discussed? Decisions/conclusions only.

Additionally, do we have agenda for this week’s call?

I would like to propose we aim at agreeing all necessary “administrative” aspects e.g. the structure of the day(s), time slots, breaks, starting/closing plenaries, daily huddles, whatever there might be we feel needs to be agreed across the various projects attending.

This would allow us to concentrate on our June 5th call on building the draft program, as the deadline for submitting topic proposals would have passed two days ago.

Does this make sense?

cheers

Timo

Casey Cain

Hi, Timo.

The minutes for the next call have been posted here:

We should absolutely start working on the structure of the calendar.  Sadly, not all of the topics have been submitted yet so we may not be able to form some of the tracks that we hoped to.  I'll be sending out another reminder today to the communities to submit their topic proposals as soon as possible.

If you have any other topics for the next meeting, please make sure to add them to the agenda at the link above.

Best,
Casey Cain
Technical Program Manager / Community Architect
Linux Foundation
_________________
IRC: CaseyLF
WeChat: okaru6
Voice: +1.408.641.0193

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 8:48 AM Perala, Timo (Nokia - FI/Espoo) <timo.perala@...> wrote:

Hi VTEC,

Unfortunately I was unable to join the VTEC call last week Friday (May 22nd). Would there be short notes available of what was discussed? Decisions/conclusions only.

Additionally, do we have agenda for this week’s call?

I would like to propose we aim at agreeing all necessary “administrative” aspects e.g. the structure of the day(s), time slots, breaks, starting/closing plenaries, daily huddles, whatever there might be we feel needs to be agreed across the various projects attending.

This would allow us to concentrate on our June 5th call on building the draft program, as the deadline for submitting topic proposals would have passed two days ago.

Does this make sense?

cheers

Timo

Perala, Timo (Nokia - FI/Espoo)

Hi Casey,

Thanks for the link to the 29th call page and for taking onboard those proposed topics to the agenda on 29th.

You are right, we cannot complete meeting days structure fully before we have better understanding of the proposed topics. My idea was to address (and record) as many as possible of “admin” stuff that is not dependent on topic proposals this coming Friday.

My other point was on previous call notes. If I’m not mistaken the previous (22nd ) call page is this, and currently contains agenda only. Maybe we quickly revisit/recall any decisions made in that call at the beginning this week’s call.