From: Jason Hunt/St Louis/IBM
To: lfn-tac@...
Subject: Next week's TAC meeting - conflict
Date: Thu, Jun 11, 2020 3:52 PM

Hi TAC members,

Next Wednesday's regularly scheduled TAC meeting conflicts with the governing board meeting.  Does anyone have any important TAC agenda items that they want to cover next week?  If not, I would recommend that we cancel & pick up with our next regularly scheduled meeting (July 1).

Of course, I'd recommend that all TAC members participate in the LFN Developer and Test Forum June 22-25.  https://events.linuxfoundation.org/lfn-dev-test-forum/

Thanks!

Regards,
Jason Hunt