LFN End User Advisory Group firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the LF Networking End User Advisory Group (EUAG) membership list. The Governing Board of LFN has established the End User Advisory Group to assist and support LFN. The LFN-EUAG is made of individuals from end-user organizations, including telecommunications carriers, cable operators, network, application, compute or storage service providers.
Participation in the list requires a signed individual agreement.
- You can learn more about the EUAG here.
- 47 Members
- 95 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.